Skip to Main Content

Sunday 1 March 2015

Hueyify and People with Low Dexterity (Bad Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy)

Recently I received an email from a worker at a USA University asking us to tackle issues for those people who have Low Dexterity (i.e. Bad Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy) and making Web Browsing easier for this category of people.

I must say what was involved from this request was researching and following through reading various information on this topic. There is so much content to go through and absorb but clearly there is a place for Hueyify to assist as one of the features Hueyify offers is to provide different means of interaction with the Web. Obviously in this instance the interaction must be formed in what works well for those with Low Dexterity. I can foresee further challenges when addressing those with multiple set of disabilities along with Low Dexterity.

I confess that it had never occurred to me that Web Browsing was challenging for those with Low Dexterity and am happy that this was conveyed to us. I must say I am excited at the opportunity and undertaking extra challenge to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment